I have always kind of been leery of churches and quite agnostic in many respects however, I still have had to un-brainwash myself from some of the bullshit. Fortunately as I have woken up and expanded in consciousness, I no longer have any religious leanings. I am definitely spiritual (I journal, meditate, pray daily) but I am NOT religious. So first and foremost, I don't need any of you bible-thumping Jesus freaks coming at me telling me to "love my enemies" "love my brothers & sisters" or "let go and let god" or any other nonsensical BULLSHIT.
I have learned that everyone is not kind and that some people are actually pretty sinister and evil. Not to mention there is so much jealousy and back-stabbing out there. I have been manipulated emotionally, lied to, I mean, you name it, it has probably happened to the old me, the nice girl. In fact, when I thought I was a very generous and giving person, I had the people TAKING from me have the nerve and GALL to call me selfish and spoiled. WTF?
I was very naive and immature believing that everyone grew up with the same values, beliefs and training and acted from that place. It took me growing up, seeing the truth and having a lot of experiences to say hey wait a minute, some people are just really fucked up and are really going to take advantage of me if I just keep on being so nice. Nice is not always a virtue and the 7 deadly sins may actually come in handy from time to time.
In fact at one point last year, this bitch actually had the nerve to tell me she was going to "push me off the stage." Of course, she was delusional and never laid a finger on me, but seriously, some people got me totally fucked up. I mean really, I'm almost 6 feet tall and big as a fuckin house. Have you heard my slaps on a drum? Dumb bitch lost her mind. Touch me and I will break every bone in your body and THEN call the police to send you to jail.
People think they can loud talk you and I'm like bitch have you heard me sing? I can scream and yell and curse like a sailor, people will hear my ass all the way in fuckin' New York. THAT'S HOW LOUD I CAN GET. I'm from Oakland, I can get loud, get ghetto, and neck roll with the best of them. #donttryit
I have totally changed because being nice and kind to everyone regardless of how they treat me has really gotten me screwed over in life. I decided enough is enough and I needed to change and every since I've changed, I've been getting better results.
For the rest of you, consider yourselves warned. I've embraced all parts of myself which includes my inner bitch. She's crazy, super cruel and her humor is lethal. Many of you who have not been good to me and have taken my kindness for weakness should be very careful with how you treat me in the future. #yougotmefuckedup #ubetterstartmakingamends #iwillroastyou
If you come for me, I will completely fuck you over and I WILL take the lowest of the low roads. You will be very sorry cuz I don't give not one fuck about you and your feelings.
- Being Too Nice Gets You the Worst Friends
- 7 Most Important Signs of The Nice Girl Syndrome and How To Overcome Them
- The Nice Girl Syndrome: Stop Being Manipulated and Abused -- and Start Standing Up for Yourself
- Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed
- How to Get Over Nice Girl Syndrome
- Revisiting The Nice Girl Syndrome A Decade Later
- Are You Suffering From 'Nice Girl Syndrome'? 5 Symptoms
- The Nice Girl Syndrome
- Nasty People
- Daughters Of Narcissistic Mothers
- Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You
- The Art of Extreme Self Care
- How Do I Love Me? Let Me Count the Ways
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry
- Who's Pulling Your Strings?: How to Break the Cycle of Manipulation and Regain Control of Your Life
- Nice Girls Just Don't Get It
- Controlling People
- What Kind of Woman Marries the Passive Aggressive Man?
- The Disease to Please
- The Doormat Syndrome
- You're Not Crazy
- People Of the Lie
- Mean Girls at Work
- In Sheep's Clothing
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- No More Mr. Nice Guy Forum
- Why People Become Doormats/People Pleasers
- Crazy Bosses
- Dealing with Mean Girls (and Boys) at Work